Winter in Antermoia
The Kronplatz expirience during the winter
Let us lighten up together with the fall of the first snow from heaven that presents an image that could be that of a fairy tale: woods and meadows completely covered by snow transmit great peace and tranquility that invites its observers to enjoy the winter panorama in the depth of nature.
For an ideal alternative holiday: Antermoia offers a ski slope that is 760 m long and that is provided with a beautiful area for children (ideal for beginners).
- Rental service and ski reparation
- Ice rink in the town
- Tracks from the Passo delle Erbe to the natural park Puez-Odle
- Walking with snowshoes up to Montemuro with wonderful views.
- 7 kilometers of cross-country slopes
- About 3 kilometers of piste for the sledge (nighty slopes with return to the mountain hut are very appreciated).
- 11 kilometer’s – 11 minutes from the slopes of Plan de Corones
- 20 kilometers – 25 minutes from the ski area of Alta Badia (Sella Ronda)